[THIN] Re: Another saga with my Nfuse problem

  • From: "Parker, Dennis" <Dennis.Parker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 11:23:06 -0700

No time setting that I have ever heard of.

I don't want to ask for too much security information about your network,
but it might help in this case.   Just to determine where the problem might
be since it doesn't really seem to be at the client itself.  Seems more like
a proxy server not setting to me...but I'm not sure.

Is this a laptop that travels from work to home?  Does it work in the office
but not out of the office?  Are there connection differences in proxy
settings?  Is it really always in the same location and it's just a matter
of the time being different?

I'm running out of ideas.  :-/

Dennis Parker, MCSE, CCA
Senior Systems Analyst
Fiserv EFT
4550 SW Macadam Ave, Ste 100
Portland, Or. 97239
Direct: 503-274-6785
Fax:    503-274-6619

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.   If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   Please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your
system.   Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person.   To do so could violate state and Federal
privacy laws.
Thank you for your cooperation.   Please contact me if you need assistance.