[THIN] Re: OT: Networking question

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:26:41 -0700

I agree.  But here is the problem.  Because my NT servers are resolving xp1
as xp1.vdesktop.org, etc. for all my servers, then my published apps and cmc
does not work. When the data collector, xp1 is queried about what server a
published app runs on.  it returns the external address and that can't be
hit from inside.  It needs  to return the internal address.  This is very
bad.

_________________________________

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin