[THIN] Re: OT: Microsoft Certified Architect Program

  • From: "David Finch" <david.finch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 21:14:52 +1000

OK, with my pedantic hat on, the certification is only given "Unlike other
IT certifications, this credential was built and is granted by industry
architects, as candidates must pass a rigorous review board with previously
certified architects."

So how did the FIRST architect get certified?

:-)

And to enter the "Four Yorkshiremen" competition

Lookshury!

My first system was a Microbee (Australian) Z80 with 32K RAM and a cassette
tape..that was about 1983 I think..It had BASIC, but I used it to teach
myself Assembler programming

The first system I actually worked on with a Hard Drive had a 5Meg Disk
Platter that was nearly 2 foot across, and used tapes for long term storage.
That was in about 1986.

And my mum and dad used to dance on our graves and sing Hallelujah!

But tell that to the kids of today and they won't believe you

  _____