[THIN] Re: OT: Message Relaying

  • From: Jim Kenzig <web@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:28:09 -0500

It depends on your email program...outlook pulls the wrong from address from
the header for some reason. It is the only email program that does this that I
have noticed from freelists messages.  If you read the messages in a different
email program  you get the correct from address. I always get the correct from
address using my webmail account.
thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is the bounce address for undeliverable.

--
Regards,
Jim Kenzig

Quoting Dennis van Turnhout <

> That's weird? I send this message but it appears on the list as send by
> thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> Dennis

This Week's Sponsor - ThinPrint .Print Server Engine
Thinprint can help you save money, protect resources,
simplify administration, save time and increase
flexibility by solving all of your printing needs.
http://www.thinprint.com