[THIN] Re: OT- Last Win2k MCSE exam 70-219 new cases help!!

  • From: Cláudio Rodrigues <Claudio.Rodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 11:32:42 -0400

Hey guys,

Relax. If we do want to be a PITA, everyone here that used any of these
simulation tools that are sold by reputable companies or read any of the
non-Microsoft official preparation guides is doing the same as using
Braindump for example (as you all noticed these guides and the simulation
exams have questions extremely similar - if not identical - to the real
exams).
Sometimes it is not the person simply wants to cheat because he has no clue
about the technology but needs the certification. I personally met many guys
that were extremely good technically but simply had no time to read all the
BS that is asked on many exams. Or anyone here used all the stuff they read
and saw on the exams? Come on...
I can probably post 1 or 2 TS commands no one ever heard of here even after
working with TS since Hydra.
The guy already posted his apologies and his reasons to ask for that.
Let's discuss more productive things on this list.

Cláudio Rodrigues

Microsoft MVP
Windows Technologies - Terminal Services
http://www.terminal-services.net