[THIN] Re: OT- Last Win2k MCSE exam 70-219 new cases help!!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 11:27:27 -0400

I'm not sure you do get the point Niels, your question is not appropriate in
any form on any list or forum. If there are people that used dumps here to
pass a test they don't deserve to have the cert. If your passing a test
using dumps you are cheating. You do not understand what a listserv is, your
number 2 should also refer you back to number 1.
If it were a real problem and you didn't feel like doing your homework then
you could expect to get an appropriate answer.  Looking for someone to help
you cheat is not a "real problem".

You can keep your 2 cents and take mine as interest.
JK