[THIN] Re: OT- Last Win2k MCSE exam 70-219 new cases help!!

  • From: "Cornfield, Scott" <Scott.Cornfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 15:15:18 +0100

Bet the guy is sooo sorry he asked, what a roasting!!

Lets face it, the MS questions and scenarios leave a lot to be desired...
"Tom has a wooden leg. Jill, his PA, sits to the North of him and its sunny
outside, suddenly Tom can't log on" "Why not?"

A. tom's wooden leg is damaged
B. He's too stupid to own a computer
c. He only has 2 fingers
d. Solar Flare from the sun took out the comms links
Choose the best answer.....
:-)

In fairness, the only real answer to his question, and I think its already
been posted up this week is.... EXPERIENCE!

Scott