[THIN] Re: OT: KVM troubles

  • From: SPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:46:53 -0500

We had same problem.  Replaced with a Raritan Paragon.

____________________________
Steve Perez
IT Department
Sea Star Line, LLC
sperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    Lonnie Truskowski

                    <ltruskowski@borton-l       To:     "Thin (
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    awson.com>                  cc:

                    Sent by:                    Subject:     [THIN] OT: KVM
troubles
                    thin-bounce@freelists

                    .org

                    01/16/2003 11:42 AM

                    Please respond to

                    thin

I have several servers attached to a Belkin 8 port kvm. Three of these are
Citrix servers (MF XP , W2k) and are on a scheduled reboot cycle. My
problem
is that I lose keyboard and mouse access to the servers after each reboot.
Only the server that is active on the kvm is accessable after a reboot.
This
is only happening to the w2k servers, any others are ok (NT and Netware).