[THIN] Re: OT: KVM troubles

  • From: Steve Snyder <steven_snyder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:04:48 -0800 (PST)

I'll agree with all of the others - the Belkins are
junk and I've seen the same issues with every one that
I've ever come accross.

The blackboxes are excellent, as are the APC (not
their cheap, re-stickered made in china models). Even
my cheap iogear that I use at home has never hiccuped
even once.

Also, if you really want to have the ultimate in
accessing remote servers, consider a KVM over IP
switch, such as

http://www.kvmswitchoverip.com/raritan-telereach-digital-kvm-over-ip.html

--- Lonnie Truskowski <ltruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mailplus.yahoo.com