[THIN] Re: OT: HELP! All domain accounts getting locked out!

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:37:40 -0500

This tells youi on what DC account is locked.  But not much useful
otherwise.

EventCombMT from the Account Locktools is scanning for Event ID 529 in
security log, which is what happens when someone has a bad password
attempt.  So far I've got 1 machine with 10k hits.  And another one with
an increasing number.  Only one machine is still on network.  But this
looks like my culprit so far.