[THIN] Re: OT: Exchange Server Spamming

  • From: "Philip Walley" <philip.walley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:01:20 -0600

I've seen this same thing on 5.5. What I found when I looked into it is =
that a 5.5 server can have relaying disabled, but you are still able to =
submit the mail (they just will not go anywhere). You may want to run =
something like adaware on the server to see if you can find what is =
generating the emails.=20