[THIN] Re: OT: Exchange AV scanner of choice

  • From: "Tim Anderson" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:13:59 -0500

I've deployed several Barracuda appliances and they are by far the best
front line solution I've seen yet.  It does not replace the need for AV on
the Exchange server but dramatically lightens the load on the Exchange
server.  The SPAM filtering is top notch too and the appliance is
inexpensive.

http://www.barracudanetworks.com

Cheers

Tim Anderson
Senior Engineering Consultant
Server Centric Consulting LLC
11939 Manchester Rd. #110
St. Louis, MO 63131
(888) 747 - 4700
 <http://www.servercentric.com/> www.servercentric.com

All electronic mail communications originating from or transmitted to Server
Centric Consulting are subject to monitoring. This message and the
information contained in it, which may consist of electronic data
attachments, are the confidential and proprietary communications of SCC and
are intended to be received only by the individual or individuals to whom
the message has been addressed. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, please take notice that any use, copying, printing,
forwarding or distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the SCC Privacy Officer at (888) 747-4700 and/or forward the message
to privacy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and delete or destroy all copies of this
message.

  _____