[THIN] Re: OT: Exchange AV scanner of choice

  • From: "Sullivan, Edward" <Edward.Sullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:12:38 -0500

At my old job, we used Computer Associates eTrust Exchange antivirus for 4
years with no issues whatsoever. Highly Recommended.

This link may be of some help to you as well - April 2004 ranking of the top
16 AV suites for Exchange.

http://www.msexchange.org/software/Email-Anti-Virus/
<http://www.msexchange.org/software/Email-Anti-Virus/>

Edward Sullivan