[THIN] Re: OT: DVD Software???

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:06:52 -0500

try here=20

http://www.divx.com/divx/

might get you there...

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Boggan [mailto:MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 5:57 PM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT: DVD Software???

I have the latest media player but it still tells me I don't have a
compatible dvd decoder.  I have a sony vaio f390 laptop and apparently a
toshiba dvdrom drive.  I looked on both of there websites and could find
nothing about dvd decoders.  I went to the imesh.com site but when I hit
download it just brings up a blank webpage.  And nothing else.  Any =
other
ideas?

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin