[THIN] Re: OT: DVD Software???

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:12:07 -0800

=20

I use InterVideo WinDVD Platinum.  If you do a search for it on Kazaa, =
you could get it.  I'll leave the rest up to you.

BTW, I've tried WMP 9.0, and it doesn't play DVD's quite well.  I know =
that the new versions of the DIVX play is supposed to support playing of =
DVD's. =20

But, by far, InterVideo WinDVD Platinum is the best DVD player out =
there.

Chris