[THIN] Re: OT: Advice Sought

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:41:19 -0700

My question is, how did you land a position in the UK?
I have tried for years, I am a senior IT professional
Seasoned in Unix with an emphasis in Linux (Red Hat),
I also have extensive background in Networking and yes
Even Windows. Do tell your secret.
My wife was borne in England, you would think that
Would make matters easier.

Thank You

-Doug Rooney
Sonoma TileMakers