[THIN] Re: OT: AMD Opteron

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:36:48 -0700

Haven't used them myself, but my HP rep is pishing them.  Seems HP is quite
enamored with Opteron in a Metaframe environment.  I believe the HP Active
Answers website has some new performance stats on them.

adam

|         |           jgates@genesyspho|
|         |           .com             |
|         |           thin-bounce@freel|
|         |           ists.org         |
|         |           04/28/2005 07:16 |
|         |           thin             |

  |       To:       thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [THIN] OT:  AMD Opteron

We are looking at switching over to the AMD Opteron and was just curious if
anyone is using these?  Any issues with them?

Thanks,

Jobe

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email transmission may contain confidential
information. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify the sender by email at the address shown and permanently delete this
message from your email files.

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com