[THIN] Re: CMC Policy Based upon CSG IP address

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:53:49 -0700

Go ahead, say it... Don't let them marketing idiots run the IT business
too...

The name Presentation Server sound like a backend server for PowerPoint or
something (kind of like MS Project Server)...  I'm confused, what am I
presenting?  I thought I was enabling...

Shorten this to PS and it sounds like a Print Server...

Joe