[THIN] Re: Newbie Questions

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 09:24:41 +0100

Absolutely - once more you are spot on Jim.

It's the deception that grates on me. Had he been honest and upfront at
first, then it would have just come across as lazy.

Neil

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above
named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You must take no
action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its
contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions contained in
this email may not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods Group Limited or
its subsidiaries. Please note that e-mail communications may be monitored. The
Registered Office of Littlewoods Group Limited and its subsidiaries is 100 Old
Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered number of Littlewoods Group Limited
is 5059352.

www.blackspider.com
This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2