[THIN] Re: Newbie Questions

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 16:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

Well everyone is really missing the point as to why they should be simply
cheesed off by this post as I am.  LOOK AT THE SUBJECT Line.  Mr. Asim is by
far not a newbie...therefore he is clearly a liar and attempting to ruse the
list to obtain information to further his career and for his own personal gain.

JK

"Henske, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Henske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Asim - don't let these guys bother you.  Techies are very suspicious of
business/management types. ;-)

I'll send you a reply privately.

Jennifer Henske
AG Edwards Technology