[THIN] Re: Newbie Questions

  • From: "AK" <bmg.solutions@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:12:42 -0700

Good assumption as you suspect correctly. The reason for not using it is
because I've already recieved 20 or so threads from this newsgroup among the
others Im subscribed too.

I like to keep things organized and since I never use my personal email account
- it serves newsgroup purposes well.

You don't have to answer the questions but I find it very odd by folks working
in the industry to question my intentions.

These are not 'threatining' are they?

Asim Khan