[THIN] NFUSE with NAT

  • From: "k9momof3" <k9momof3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:35:55 -0500

Hi all.  I'm using W2k and MFXP.  We are currently running NFUSE 1.5.  I just
brought up a new webserver and installed NFUSE 1.7.  I use a Pix firewall with
NAT.  Currently, we cannot access NFUSE from inside the firewall.  I poked
around and found the pubic IP of the metaframe server is hard-coded into at
least one of the NFUSE files.  (p.s.  I did not set this up.)  I would like to
set this up correctly before I move everyone over to 1.7.  I believe that I
will have to use altaddr to set up the public ip of the metaframe server and
then set up the translation in NFUSE admin.  Correct?  Also, If I add the
alternate address to the metaframe server, is there a command to remove it in
case it breaks a ton of functionality?  Lastly, are Login.asp & applist.asp the
only two files that could have hard-coded ips that I'll need to edit?  Thanks
all!
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79