[THIN] Re: Microsoft Completes Acquisition of Softricity

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:07:30 -0400

Oops... thanks... typeo.... Not means NOW.... Ooops...

My point was that Softricity will continue to function as before.  They
won't be pieced out as a lot of people were trying to say Microsoft
would do to them...

Thanks for pointing that out.  I make that typeo all the time...
ooops...

Douglas A. Brown

President and Chief Technology Officer

Microsoft MVP, Windows Server