[THIN] Re: Microsoft Completes Acquisition of Softricity

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:17:21 -0700

That's too bad...  A shake up in management would do them a world of good
and allow the technology to flurish at a faster rate.  We'll have to see
who, really, is in charge.

Joe

On 7/20/06, Douglas A. Brown <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oops… thanks… typeo…. Not means NOW…. Ooops…

My point was that Softricity will continue to function as before.  They
won't be pieced out as a lot of people were trying to say Microsoft would do
to them…

Thanks for pointing that out.  I make that typeo all the time… ooops…

*Douglas A. Brown*

*President and Chief Technology Officer *

Microsoft MVP, Windows Server

* *

DABCC, Inc.

Phone:     (954) 778-9558