[THIN] Re: MS Project 2002 Prof on MetaFrame XP won't start

  • From: "ABDO Abdulghani -TSDC" <abdulghani.abdo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:34:13 -0400

Rick,

Thanks for your input.

I have created a direct shortcut to winproj.exe works for me as the
admin, but my user received the following error messages:

-MS Project failed to launch in safe mode. Would you like to start
"Detect and Repair"(Y/N)?

-Microsoft Office cannot run Detect and repair on a terminal server, OK.

The event viewer recorded the following two event ID's
-MS Project failed to launch in safe mode. would you like to start
"Detect and Repair"(Y/N)?
-Microsoft Office cannot run Detect and repair on a terminal server, OK.

Any other idea's?
Thanks
Abdul