[THIN] Re: MF and SP4

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 08:59:43 -0700

I think there are two different problems.  SP4 introduces lengthy
login/logoff times.  the problem I have is that once you enter your
credentials, you can sit forever and not get a desktop.  Even the console
hangs.

adam

                      "Schneider, Chad

                      M."                      To:       thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      <CMSchneider@Bemi        cc:

                      s.com>                   Subject:  [THIN] Re: MF and SP4

                      Sent by:

                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      09/09/2003 08:42

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

Your logon hang problem will be gone with SP4??

I have heard that the logon hang problem gets WORSE with SP4.