[THIN] Re: MF XP, FR2 and Adobe Acrobat 4

  • From: "k9momof3" <k9momof3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:19:17 -0500

Thanks all!  I upgraded the driver on all of the workstations and that seems
to have corrected the problem.  When the printers autocreate, do they grab
the driver from the workstation or use the one on the server?  It seems like
they use the one on the workstation 'cuz it seems all better now.  Thanks so
much for all your responses!