[THIN] Re: MF XP, FR2 and Adobe Acrobat 4

  • From: "Werther, Chris" <chris.werther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:59:10 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Claus, Brian [mailto:BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 3:53 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: MF XP, FR2 and Adobe Acrobat 4

Ahh, I'm at 5.0.5 now with the patch.  When did 5.1 come out?

  _____

Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>