[THIN] Login Script

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:47:46 +1000

Hi

We currently use AD GPO to push Logging scripts to our Citrix Users.  The
Scripts are based on VB and are very complicated (esp when Im not too good with
VB).  The Scripts effectively map network drives to users servers and copies
files to user home drive based on AD group membership.  Im looking at rewriting
the Login scripts and was wondering how people do it.  What is the best way to
script login scripts these days.  Is it VB, PowerShell, ScriptLogic or other
tool?

All our Servers are Windows 2003.  Also are there any sites that have sample
login scripts so I can get some ideas on syntax?

Thanks

Ang

Take a peek at other people's pay and perks Check out The Great Australian Pay
Check
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157639755/direct/01/