[THIN] Re: License Confirmation question

  • From: "Leone, Michael" <MLeone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:46:25 -0400

Well .. sort of, I think. Win2K and WinXP clients come with a bundled TS
license, don't they? So if your connecting devices are all of this OS, then
you only need the minimum number of TS license that you can buy (5, isn't
it?). Thos clients don't use a TS license, if they connect using the client
software.

(under MS Terminal Services licensing for Win2000 Server, it doesn't. Not
here, anyway)

Michael Leone, Systems Administrator
Philadelphia Contributionship
210 S. 4th Street, Philadelphia, PA  19106
< mailto:mleone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mleone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
V: 215-627-1752 x1282
F: 215-627-5354