[THIN] Re: Is it possible ??

  • From: "Kevin Stewart" <kevin.g.stewart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 09:40:19 -0500

If memory serves me, MetaFrame XP included the client software in the
install. Worst case you could install it yourself. In any case you can
absolutely use a citrix client from a citrix published desktop. In fact from
a published desktop, you can use any of the clients, web, program
neighborhood, and the agent. So, very easily you could have the program
neighborhood or the agent start up when they access the published desktop,
and have it authenticate automatically to the remote citrix farm so its
ready to go when they log in.

Kevin

--
Kevin G. Stewart