[THIN] Re: Internet Explorers Enhanced Security Configuration / Trusted Sites issue

  • From: Carl Stalhood <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 08:21:29 -0600

Also make sure IEHarden is set to 0 or deleted.

If you turn off IE Enhanced Security Config before you let any user log on
then this should not be a problem. But if you let users login while IE
Enhanced Security Config is still enabled, turning it off won't delete the
registry keys from roaming profiles. You'll have to do it manually using a
login script.