[THIN] Internet Explorers Enhanced Security Configuration / Trusted Sites issue

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:42:20 +1100

Hi

I have just installed a Java 1.50 for some Web based apps that require this
particular Java version.  I have an issue with a few web sites where I get the
following error:

"You are attempting to download a file from a site that is not part of your
Trusted Sites and that may be different from the Web site you are viewing

Learn more about Internet Explorers Enhanced Security Configuration"

I have disabled Internet Explorers Enhanced Security Configuration for both
Admins and Users and I have added the relevant URL's into the trusted sites via
a GPO but I continue to receive this issue.

Any ideas on what else I can try to fix this issue?

Thanks
Ang

Time for change? Find your ideal job with SEEK.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Atl%3Ask%3Anine%3A0%3Ahottag%3Achange&_t=757263783&_r=SEEK_tagline&_m=EXT