[THIN] Installation Manager

  • From: "King, Jesse" <JKing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 14:11:01 -0400

I'm trying to push out a package with IM2, XPe FR3. My job status keeps
getting failed, and I get two events on the target server.

Any thoughts? Citrix support pages are not much of a help here.
Thanks.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Gemini Installer
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date:  4/7/2004
Time:  12:46:15 PM
User:  N/A
Computer:
The description for Event ID ( 1000 ) in Source ( Gemini Installer ) cannot
be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information
or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be
able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and
Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Failed
to verify application permissions for
'ims20://localhost/5195/packagename.wfs'.
System error: The system cannot find the path specified.

Application description file: ims20://localhost/5195/packagename.wfs.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Gemini Installer
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1015
Date:  4/7/2004
Time:  12:46:15 PM
User:  N/A
Computer:
The description for Event ID ( 1015 ) in Source ( Gemini Installer ) cannot
be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information
or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be
able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and
Support for details. The following information is part of the event:
C3053E008A6B414288E50D2539B57169, The parameter is incorrect.
.

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147