[THIN] Installation Manager

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:14:40 +0100

Hi,

Still reviewing 4.5

Is many out there using Installation manager , On our XP farm all apps
are installed via GPO using MSI apart for a few tricky apps.

SO looking into IM, it states to create packages on a clean server, as I
am in test and don't have another server spare at the moment can I go
ahead and use a P4.5 server with office already installed to create a
package or will it just make things not work well in the package.

Thanks

Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton
Lufthansa Airmotive Ireland
Nass Road
Dublin
Tel : 01 4011253
ltai

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error, please advise by return email and delete
all copies of the message.