[THIN] Re: Input fields not accepting input

  • From: "Jason Patten" <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:26:12 -0400

As far as I can tell this does not Use Java at all.  This is also only
affecting a few users seemingly randomly.  I have not been able to determine
what is common to all the users as yet.

I will check on the Java possibility however.

Jason

On 5/15/07, Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does that app require Java like most of the ADP ones? If so check your
Java versions. Roll back to previous version if you have to.
JK

--
Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services