[THIN] Input fields not accepting input

  • From: "Jason Patten" <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:56:19 -0400

We publish ADP timesaver NG 2.3 to our customers.  Recently  we have had an
issue where one set of fields in a module in the Timesaver application will
not allow our customers to input.   At first I thought it was a NUmlock
issue, but nither the Nuemric keypad OR theregular numbers allow input.  If
We shadow the user We are able to enter numbers into the fields.  and about
half the time DURING the shadow session the user can enter numbers. But as
soo as we drop teh shadow session it ceases to allow input

The customers all have Windows XP and are running the latest v10 web client.
We use CSG

I am stumped.   The servers are running PS4 and W2k3.

Any ideas
Jason