[THIN] Re: IP Range Load Evaluator not working

  • From: Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:26:21 -0700

More than likely because a load-balance decision is made before the Citrix
Receiver launches.  How else it is to get the IP?  Citrix does have a
solution for you problem (limit apps exposed externally), however, it
requires an Access Gateway.  Or you can hack WI to filter Apps based on
groups/names/hashtags.

Joe