[THIN] Re: IMA service won't start

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:17:31 +1000

Hi,

LHC and rmlocaldb corruption have been the major reasons for the IMA service
not starting in the sites I support. The standard fix if there's a problem
now is delete the RM local database, run lhcbak or dsmaint recreatelhc and
then restart the service. Almost always works.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
rmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx