[THIN] Re: IMA service won't start

  • From: "Jaimes, Leon" <Leon.Jaimes@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:10:11 -0700

May want to try reinstalling MF before you start playing with the data
store.  Other things I have done are removing and readding the server from
the domain.  Also how did this all start.  When I have run into this it was
from restoring servers from ghosted images and currently with one server
that is on MF SP3, but this I am assuming is because of the inequality of
the service packs, I just haven't had the opportunity to upgrade the others
yet.
Good luck!