[THIN] Re: ICA within ICA + AutoCreated Printers

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 15:57:05 +0100

thats what happens when i do it..

i should think its a limitation to stop (potentially!) billions of printers=
 being created when you log in? that and theres probably a reasoned argumen=
t that if youre logging into a second ica session youre more likely to want=
 to use a network printer which is already set up on the server than a clie=
nt one..?

Thats my thinking anyway :)

Andrew
--o--

>>> JKing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 26/05/04 15:33:11 >>>
We have been using ICA within ICA for a month or so now. I've come across an
interesting issue where a client will log into one server, and will see his
auto created printer, but launches an app to another server but it will not
bring over the auto created printer.
=20
Is this just a limitation or is there something deeper to dig into here?
=20
Thanks.
=20
Jesse