[THIN] ICA within ICA + AutoCreated Printers

  • From: "King, Jesse" <JKing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:33:11 -0400

We have been using ICA within ICA for a month or so now. I've come across an
interesting issue where a client will log into one server, and will see his
auto created printer, but launches an app to another server but it will not
bring over the auto created printer.

Is this just a limitation or is there something deeper to dig into here?

Thanks.

Jesse

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba