[THIN] Re: ICA sessions on Wyse Terminals Slow after several hours

  • From: "TheThin" <TheThin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 13:12:54 -0500

We, do not use an embedded browser on the terms.  Are you doing content
redirection for urls?  If so maybe turning that off would solve the
issue?

From: Stansel, Paul [mailto:Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]=3D20
Posted At: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 12:03 PM
Posted To: TheThin
Conversation: [THIN] Re: ICA sessions on Wyse Terminals Slow after
several hours
hours

So these applications are embedded as opposed to seemless?

-Paul

Hutchinson[SMTP:Andrew.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
to=3D20

>slow down and very  soon become unusable.  If the user log's off and=20
>back on again,
everything
> is fine for another three hours or so.  The problem appears to be
confined
> to Wyse Terminals, users with PC's are not affected.
>=3D20
> There is some discussion of this issue on the Citrix Support =
Forum,=3D20

>which suggests that IE6 is at the root of the problem, although I have

> been unable to confirm this yet.  So far as I can see, Citrix have not

> replied to any of
> the Forum discussions on this issue.
>=3D20
> Has anyone on the list come across this problem?
>=3D20
> Thanks
>=3D20
>=3D20
> Andrew
>=3D20
>=3D20
>=3D20
> =3D20
>=3D20
>=3D20
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and=3D20 =
=20
>intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom =
they=3D20

>are addressed. If you have received this email in error please=20
>notify=3D20  the system manager. =3D20
>=3D20
>=3D20
>=3D20