[THIN] Re: ICA sessions on Wyse Terminals Slow after several hours

  • From: Andrew Hutchinson <Andrew.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:35:35 -0000

The site concerned uses a Published Desktop and Wyse 3235LE terminals which
have an embedded browser.

Andrew

From: Stansel, Paul [mailto:Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Posted At: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 12:03 PM
Posted To: TheThin
Conversation: [THIN] Re: ICA sessions on Wyse Terminals Slow after
several hours
hours

So these applications are embedded as opposed to seemless?

-Paul

Hutchinson[SMTP:Andrew.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

the system manager.