[THIN] ICA sessions on Wyse Terminals Slow after several hours

  • From: Andrew Hutchinson <Andrew.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin List (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:59:26 -0000

Hi All

I have a site with random ICA sessions slowing down. The sessions concerned
initially work fine, but after a couple of hours begin to slow down and very
soon become unusable.  If the user log's off and back on again, everything
is fine for another three hours or so.  The problem appears to be confined
to Wyse Terminals, users with PC's are not affected.

There is some discussion of this issue on the Citrix Support Forum, which
suggests that IE6 is at the root of the problem, although I have been unable
to confirm this yet.  So far as I can see, Citrix have not replied to any of
the Forum discussions on this issue.

Has anyone on the list come across this problem?

Thanks

Andrew

the system manager.