[THIN] ICA file that includes authentication

  • From: scott.delagrange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:44:02 -0500

I'm trying to create an .ica file to launch a published app and I need to
pass the user credentials.  I can't get the password to go.  When I add
username and password to the ica file, only the username is being used.
How can I add the password (cleartext is ok) to the ica file?  The TSE
MF1.8 server is not a domain member but even if I add domain= servername to
the file it still fails stating incorrect password.  I'm sure I'm just
overlooking something simple, but what?

Thank you,

Scott DeLagrange
mailto:Scott.DeLagrange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx