[THIN] Re: HELP PLEASE

  • From: "Bernd Harzog" <Bernd.Harzog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 14:13:35 -0500

I cannot speak specifically about IE6, but I know for a fact that =
previous versions of IE have leaked, so it is entirely reasonable to =
assume that IE6 may have a leak as well.=20

Bernd Harzog
CEO
RTO Software
678-455-5506 x701
bernd@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.rtosoft.com

Date:           11/20/2002
Time:           11:24:04 AM
User:           NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:       NUTMEG
Windows cannot unload your registry class file.  If you have a roaming
profile, your settings are not replicated. Contact your administrator. =
=3D3D
=3D3D3D =3D3D3D3D

DETAIL The operation completed successfully. , Build number =3D3D3D =
=3D3D
((2195)).=3D3D3D3D20

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID:       1000
Date:           11/20/2002
Time:           11:24:10 AM
User:           NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:       NUTMEG
RegLoadKey failed. Return value Insufficient system resources exist to
complete the requested service.  for e:\Documents and
Settings\dstrat_a\ntuser.dat.=3D3D3D3D20

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID:       1000
Date:           11/20/2002
Time:           11:24:13 AM
User:           NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:       NUTMEG
Windows cannot load your profile. Please increase the registry size and
restart the computer.=3D3D3D3D20

SYSTEM EVENT LOG

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   Print
Event Category: None
Event ID:       33
Date:           11/20/2002
Time:           11:27:06 AM
User:           NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:       NUTMEG
The PrintQueue Container could not be found because the DNS Domain name
could not be retrieved.  Error: 547=3D3D3D3D20

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   Srv
Event Category: None
Event ID:       2020
Date:           11/20/2002
Time:           11:18:56 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       NUTMEG
The server was unable to allocate from the system paged pool because =
=3D3D
=3D3D3D3D the pool was empty.=3D3D3D3D20
Data:
0000: 00 00 04 00 01 00 54 00   ......T.
0008: 00 00 00 00 e4 07 00 c0   =3D
....=3D3D3D3DC3=3D3D3D3DA4..=3D3D3D3DC3=3D3D3D3D80
0010: 00 00 00 00 9a 00 00 c0   =3D
....=3D3D3D3DC5=3D3D3D3DA1..=3D3D3D3DC3=3D3D3D3D80
0018: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00   ........
0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00   ........
0028: 02 00 00 00               ....   =3D3D3D3D20

I could really use some process/advice on how to resolve this. =
=3D3D3D3D20

At this point I have ended up doing the following to get around the =
=3D3D
=3D3D3D3D problem when it occurs:

Disable logon to the server (via load balancing)
Restart the print spooler as the first sign is usually people can't =
=3D3D
=3D3D3D3D print. (sometimes helps) Restart the NAV service (we just =
started
trying
this) Logoff any disconnected sessions.  This usually helps

This helps usually but it is getting more severe all the time and less
effective.

Doug Stratton,=3D3D3D3D20
TDA, Workplace Support, http://icw.ista.gov.bc.ca/I_wss/workplace.asp
<http://icw.ista.gov.bc.ca/I_wss/workplace.asp>=3D3D3D3D20
Common IT Services,=3D3D3D3D20
Ministry of Management Services,=3D3D3D3D20
Province of British Columbia=3D3D3D3D20
Phone: 250 356-6678 Fax: 250 356-1960=3D3D3D3D20
MailTo:Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<MailTo:Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>=3D3D3D3D20
D Sharped

Bernd Harzog