[THIN] Re: GPO question

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 21:07:37 +0000

http://blogs.technet.com/b/askds/archive/2013/05/21/back-to-the-loopback-troubleshooting-group-policy-loopback-processing-part-2.aspx

Security filtering requirements:
1. The computer account must have READ and APPLY permissions to the GPO
that contains the loopback configuration setting.
2. If you are configuring user settings in the same GPO as computer
settings, then the user and computer accounts will both need READ and APPLY
permissions to the GPO since there are portions of the GPO that are applicable
to both.

Thanks

Webster