[THIN] Re: GPO question

  • From: Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 16:03:42 -0400

Are you applying perms inside the GPO or as part of a wmi filter?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 22, 2015, at 3:37 PM, Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have our standard GPO for XA (desktops and apps) set with loopback
processing. I’m trying to add another GPO that runs a script, I want it to
only run for an AD group of users, so it’s a separate GPO with security
filtering for that group. But it’s not applying when the users log in.
Gpresult shows the GPO as Inaccessible, if I change the security filer back
to authenticated users, it works but runs for everyone.

It’s got to be something easy but I just can’t figure it out. What am I
missing?

Thanks,jb