[THIN] Re: GPO question

  • From: Carl Stalhood <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin Freelists <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 16:01:23 -0500

With loopback processing and security filtering, did you also add Domain
Computers to the security filter? The XenApp computers need to be able to
read the GPO.

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have our standard GPO for XA (desktops and apps) set with loopback
processing. I’m trying to add another GPO that runs a script, I want it to
only run for an AD group of users, so it’s a separate GPO with security
filtering for that group. But it’s not applying when the users log in.
Gpresult shows the GPO as Inaccessible, if I change the security filer back
to authenticated users, it works but runs for everyone.

It’s got to be something easy but I just can’t figure it out. What am I
missing?

Thanks,jb